- Have you chosen a HR career for the right reasons?
- Five steps for clear performance expectations
- Sandwich feedback method – for whose benefit?
- How Organisational Development Transformed Geelong FC from Good to Great
- Lack of feedback, leadership and accountability to blame for Australian cricket’s demise
- Moneyball: How to gain a competitive advantage by tapping into undervalued talent
- Don’t hate the performance review ….
- Blueprint for Building a High Performance Organisation – Lessons from the AFL
Tag Archives: Moneyball
Several years ago I read a book that challenged my thinking about organisational performance and talent management. Notionally, it is a book about baseball and statistics, but its lessons extend to almost every aspect of the business world. So even … Continue reading