- Have you chosen a HR career for the right reasons?
- Five steps for clear performance expectations
- Sandwich feedback method – for whose benefit?
- How Organisational Development Transformed Geelong FC from Good to Great
- Lack of feedback, leadership and accountability to blame for Australian cricket’s demise
- Moneyball: How to gain a competitive advantage by tapping into undervalued talent
- Don’t hate the performance review ….
- Blueprint for Building a High Performance Organisation – Lessons from the AFL
Category Archives: Sports
This post is now on my new blog site ‘Open Brackets’ – see link below. http://www.openbrackets.net.au/blog/2011/10/05/how-organisational-development-transformed-geelong-fc-from-good-to-great
An exhaustive review has been completed and the verdict is in. The demise of Australian cricket was not caused by the inability of the Australian batsmen to cope with reverse swing or Mitchell Johnson’s failure to consistently land the ball … Continue reading
Several years ago I read a book that challenged my thinking about organisational performance and talent management. Notionally, it is a book about baseball and statistics, but its lessons extend to almost every aspect of the business world. So even … Continue reading
Successful AFL clubs in recent years have developed and executed their own blueprints for achieving premiership success. The good news for senior leaders of organisations is that the steps required to win an AFL Premiership are the same as those … Continue reading